Sunday, July 21, 2013

the fight with majelean.

character index
majelean- my enemey cat
kensie- my rival cat
colin- liams bro




I find kensie lieing in the sun1


Kensie! what are you doing? I said.  sunbathing. she responded.(well atleast I think its better than mejelean sun bathing
behind the car...) why? I asked.  its a thing I do. she said.
I don't ,mind kensie  but that majelean...


I find kensie lieing in the sun2

kensie! what are you doing! ... i knew.

she was sun praising. or sun daising or, what ever.
NOTE: this was a extra chapter.
-a picture of hopper. a Shetland sheepdog.
 
 
oh no i found majelean!
oh no its him! my enemy!
he hissed.
puppys rule i said.
no they DONT! he replied.
 
but you know, since IM the pride of the family,
i didn't run.
unfourtunitly, neither did majelean.
i tried woofing.
but the darn cat prowled closer.
what on EARTH!
then Liam saw i was in trouble.
then... HECK THE WHAT?
a fissure opened between us!
i knew nothing he was psychic!
he flys?
majelean flyed towerd me! apparently, another psychic must be helping mejelean.
oh no!
i'm done for! he'll take over the farm!
well watch this.
a FIRE ball came flying at us! it startled us an we ran out of the way.
phew! what a day!
case closed.
wait now lets continue a little longer.
colin actually was helping mejelean!
just thought you would wonder.
case closed.

1 comment: